Перейти к содержанию
Сергей Ильин

Анонс нового Norton Anti-Virus

Сергей Ильин

Вот такой замечательный анонс новому Norton Anti-Virus для мобильных устройств на Windows Mobile сделали на одном независимом портале: :D

Using Norton ‘Anti-Virus’ on your PC? Enjoying the crashes, slow-downs, fake detections and escaping viruses?.. Do you own a Windows Mobile device and want the same pleasant experience on it too?.. Good news! In a few days you’ll have the privilege of paying $49.95 for the pure enjoyment of Norton on your mobile.

You’ll get a suite of antivirus, antispam, firewall and data encryption functions. The encryption will allow you to keep data secure, even if the smartphone is lost or stolen. An additional piece of software, which will of course be sold separately, which will allow you to securely connect to your corporate VPN.

We all know and ‘love’ Symantec’s ’security’ suite for the PC. Among the common and loved features are:

1. Inability to detect some of the most dangerous viruses.

2. Stalling and slowing down of your computer, commonly known as ‘crippling’

3. Fake detections of viruses: harmless files are considered viruses and killed. Not too long ago, after a ‘critical update’, Norton’s jewel thought two essential Windows libraries were considered viruses and deleting, causing lots of computers to be doomed. CrunchGear have done a nice report on this.

As a bonus, if your company chooses to implement this solution on your smartphone, you’ll be blessed with a perpetual presence of Big Brother. The software will allow in-depth auditing and administration functions. Basically, your boss will be able to see everything you have on your phone, every game or NSFW picture/video present. Not just that, but they’ll be able to delete or install software from their desk. Of course, they’ll be able to disable certain functions of the smartphone.

Symantec have already released a security suite for Symbian. European users already know how much of a memory hog it is, especially for the under-RAM-ed Nokias. There’s also an antivirus program for Windows mobile which they have released, but it doesn’t have all of these lovely ’security’ features.

According to official sources, the goodness will arrive on May the 29th. In your place, I’d recommend switching to Symbian (not a big deal available in the US, i recommend the Nokia E70 if you don’t need high-speed data), and/or switching to the lovely products offered by Kaspersky. Oh wait, I already have a Symbian-based device, and it’s protected by Kaspersky. I can thus assure you that this mix works perfectly - fast and reliable.

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20070523/an...obile-security/

Получился отличный стеб на Нортоном :-)

Поделиться сообщением

DWState

I’d recommend switching to Symbian (not a big deal available in the US, i recommend the Nokia E70 if you don’t need high-speed data), and/or switching to the lovely products offered by Kaspersky. Oh wait, I already have a Symbian-based device, and it’s protected by Kaspersky.

приколист :D

Поделиться сообщением

• Ego Dekker
    • ArktiTig
      Арктика - северная полярная область Земли, включающая окраины материков Евразии и Северной Америки, почти весь Северный Ледовитый океан с островами и прилегающие к нему части Атлантического и Тихого океанов. Название её происходит от греческого слова arctos (медведь) и связано со звёздами: Полярная звезда, находящаяся почти точно в зените над Северным полюсом, принадлежит к созвездию Малая Медведица.
    • ArktiTig
      Арктика - северная полярная область Земли, включающая окраины материков Евразии и Северной Америки, почти весь Северный Ледовитый океан с островами и прилегающие к нему части Атлантического и Тихого океанов. Название её происходит от греческого слова arctos (медведь) и связано со звёздами: Полярная звезда, находящаяся почти точно в зените над Северным полюсом, принадлежит к созвездию Малая Медведица.
    • PR55.RP55
      .xml  файлы taskschd.msc Могут быть подписаны  цифровой подписью. Думаю будет нелишним, если uVS будет это фиксировать. т.е. проверять не только подпись целевого файла, но и подпись самого файла\задачи. и писать в ИНфО .  
    • demkd
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------------------
       o Исправлена ошибка при работе с образом автозапуска.
         Для некоторых процессов команда unload не добавлялась в скрипт при нажатии кнопки "принять изменения".  o Добавлена плашка окна на таскбаре для окна удаленного рабочего стола.
         (при работе с удаленной системой) -----------------------------------------------------------
      Есть проблема с локализацией глюка в редких случаях приводящему к аварийному завершению uVS при активном флаге "Проверять весь HKCR".
      На основе дампов его найти не получается, нужна копия реестра системы с такой проблемой, если кому-то попадется такая проблема, то присылайте архив с копией реестра системы мне на почту.