Перейти к содержанию
Иван

Why are you upgrading to Symantec 11?

Иван

читаю, я этот форум и вспоминается мне вот эта страничка http://www.sophos.com/security/topic/switc...m-symantec.html

и что-то мне подсказывает, что вместо Sophos можно подсьавлять многие антивирусы на выбор :)

Why are you upgrading to Symantec 11?

Stop! It's easier to switch to Sophos than upgrade with Symantec

* Switching takes fewer steps and causes less pain

* You get better protection with Sophos

* Our products are simpler to use and maintain

* You can cash in your Symantec license with us

I can upgrade to Symantec 11 for free

Both upgrading with Symantec and switching cost time and money, the question is: will the return be worth the investment? Switching to Endpoint Security and Control is easier than upgrading with Symantec – as many former Symantec customers have discovered.

It's easier just upgrading with Symantec

It actually more time-consuming and difficult upgrading to Symantec 11. At Sophos we're experts in ensuring a smooth transition from Symantec with a competitor removal tool that helps ease the move. If you're mid-way through your maintenance agreement you can still switch to Sophos – why not cash in your Symantec license with us instead of upgrading?

I trust Symantec - they're the market leaders

Sophos have been security experts for 20 years – the world's biggest companies and market analysts see us as the clear alternative to Symantec. We're in the leaders's quadrant in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, and 100 million users trust Sophos because of our integrated approach, award-winning products and unrivalled support.

I get more than just anti-virus when I upgrade to Symantec 11

Our single client protects against viruses, spyware, adware, PUAs and lets you control unauthorized applications like IM, VoIP, P2P and games. Unlike Symantec, one console manages Windows, Mac and Linux – and we won’t make you pay extra for 24/7 technical support or integrated network access control.

My Symantec upgrade protects me better against new threats

SophosLabs' malware, spam and web expertise ensures you get the fastest and best protection. Behavioral Genotype® Protection and rapid signature updates combine to stop more new and unknown malware than Symantec and McAfee.

Which is easier?

Did you know, switching to Sophos takes less effort, and causes less pain than upgrading to Symantec 11? In just four steps, you can remove Symantec AntiVirus and install Sophos Endpoint Security, then deploy it to all the computers on your network. In comparison, upgrading to Symantec Endpoint Protection involves six complex steps which include changing settings that leave you vulnerable.You'll find it really is easier to switch to Sophos.

Symantec guidance is taken from the migration information on www.symantec.com.

http://www.sophos.com/security/topic/upgrading.html

Поделиться сообщением

• Ego Dekker
      Домашние антивирусы для Windows были обновлены до версии 17.1.9.
    • Ego Dekker
    • ArktiTig
      Арктика - северная полярная область Земли, включающая окраины материков Евразии и Северной Америки, почти весь Северный Ледовитый океан с островами и прилегающие к нему части Атлантического и Тихого океанов. Название её происходит от греческого слова arctos (медведь) и связано со звёздами: Полярная звезда, находящаяся почти точно в зените над Северным полюсом, принадлежит к созвездию Малая Медведица.
    • ArktiTig
      Арктика - северная полярная область Земли, включающая окраины материков Евразии и Северной Америки, почти весь Северный Ледовитый океан с островами и прилегающие к нему части Атлантического и Тихого океанов. Название её происходит от греческого слова arctos (медведь) и связано со звёздами: Полярная звезда, находящаяся почти точно в зените над Северным полюсом, принадлежит к созвездию Малая Медведица.
    • PR55.RP55
      .xml  файлы taskschd.msc Могут быть подписаны  цифровой подписью. Думаю будет нелишним, если uVS будет это фиксировать. т.е. проверять не только подпись целевого файла, но и подпись самого файла\задачи. и писать в ИНфО .